How do we designate a VON Services Administrator?


If you are a new center, or a center undergoing changes in staffing, you can register your VON Services Administrator by completing the form below and returning it to VON.

Click here to download the Notice to Change and/or Add VON Services Administrator form.

The form must be printed on your hospital's letterhead and signed by an authorized agent.

Your center's Account Manager can also assist with any questions you may have about this process.