What are some of the features of eNICQ 6?
The eNICQ 6 application includes:
- Continuous Data Submission regardless of record status. Any new record saved in eNICQ 6 is automatically submitted to the Vermont Oxford Network (VON). Even an incomplete record or a record with an error needing resolution in eNICQ 6 will be submitted.
- The advantage of this is that data state will almost always be consistent between records in your local eNICQ database and records here at VON.
- Errors and incompletes will be visible both in eNICQ and at VON on the Data Management site.
- Continuous updating of business rule and data entry forms. The eNICQ 6 application is capable of changing its business rules, interaction rules, data entry forms, data fields, code listings and help files as needed. These updates will be pushed out live without requiring a scheduled update with your IT team.
- Changes can be applied frequently without need for time consuming IT-managed upgrades.
- A fully integrated security model which can adapt to either your own Active Directory groups or to the Vermont Oxford Network website's security model. You must use one of these two enhanced security authentication models to use eNICQ 6.
- Active Directory integration is recommended as it will more closely adhere to your own security model and puts your IT team in charge of data security.
- Member's Area login credentials can also be used to also log into eNICQ 6. Your VON Services Administrator will be responsible for controlling access.