The simplest way to get tables or graphs from Nightingale into PowerPoint is to copy them from a pdf.
- Go to the Save Options drop-down and choose Download as PDF.
- Open the PDF
- Go to View > Zoom > Actual Size.
- Go to Edit > Take a Snapshot or click on the Snapshot Tool icon (looks like a camera).
- Drag the cursor to select the information that you wish to be included in the slide. When completed, you should see a message that says "The selected area has been copied." If you do not see this message, you may not be in Snapshot mode. Repeat step 4.
- Open your desired PowerPoint side, right click, and select "Paste."
If you can't open the pdf, you may need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.