How do I start Time Series reporting?
Time Series Charts based on discharge dates are available in our Nightingale Internet Reporting System. This reporting functionality is offered to members with appropriate legal agreements as a benefit of Vermont Oxford Network membership at no additional charge.
Using Time Series Charts you can:
- review infants based on discharge dates by month, quarter, or semi-annual time periods
- add goal lines and calculated medians
- view lists of infants discharged in each time period
- view data as up-to-date as the last discharged infant submitted to VON
This video presents a four-minute overview of Time Series reporting's features. After the video is playing, hover over the video and click the 'full screen' option in the lower right corner to view the video's details more easily:
Time Series Charts require members to submit a limited data set of protected health information to Vermont Oxford Network: dates of birth, admission, initial disposition and final disposition. Vermont Oxford Network is fully HIPAA compliant and can enter into business associate agreements with centers that sign up for this additional reporting. To receive access centers need to:
- Sign an amendment to their membership agreement that allows VON to receive protected health information (PHI)
- Sign a business associate agreement, which protects PHI in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Enable Time Series submission within the eNICQ software and perform initial data load.
Once Time Series reporting is enabled, be sure to inform members of your center's team that the reporting option is available and ensure that access is granted to team members who can use the enhanced reporting.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Time Series.” In the body of the email, please tell us your center number.