Follow these instructions to enter data on the Vermont Oxford Network website. PLEASE NOTE the VON Day web portal closes at midnight ET on the last day of the audit. VON Day email and phone support ends at 5:00 pm ET on the last day of the audit. Please do NOT wait until the last minute on Friday to enter your data! You will not be able to enter any data until the first day of the audit.
- Click on the link provided to you in an email by VON.
- Click on Audit
- Complete the Unit Data
- There are 9 questions. The unit questionnaire must be filled out even if you do not have any eligible infants to enter. Shown below are the first three questions.
- At the end of the form you will be asked if you have any patients to enter. If you have no eligible patients for the time period, you are done. Enter 'No' for this question and click on save and continue. You will see a final screen.
- If you have eligible patients, you will answer 'Yes" to this question and be brought to the first patient data entry form. There are a total of 14 questions for each patient.
- If you have more patients to enter, enter 'Yes' at the end of each form. When you are done entering patients, you will enter 'No'.
- When you are done, you will see this final screen.
Leaving the Audit before you are finished
You may close your browser at any time during the audit, and when you return, you will be at the same point where you left the audit and all of your information will be saved. If you are towards the bottom of a page, finish answering the questions on that page, click on ‘save and continue’, close your browser and when you login you will be at the top of the next page.
Viewing VON Day Audit Results
The reports should be available within a week after the audit closes. You will be notified when they are available. Anyone at your center who has Member’s Area access through the VON public website (www.vtoxford.org) will be able to view the reports. See Step by Step Instructions for Viewing Results for detailed steps for viewing the results document.