How do I install the Sonicwall VPN Windows Only on my Mac?
- Go to sonicwall.vtoxford.org (or remote.vtoxford.org)
- Login with your Windows credentials
- Enter your code from your smartphone app
- Click My Computer - Windows Only RDP
- If you don't have the application installed, you will see "Please install the SMA Connect Agent for optimal performance when launching bookmarks and clients." Click Download.
- Save the file.
- If the it doesn't automatically open after saving, double click the icon in your downloads.
- Drag the icon to the Application file in the window that pops up
- Close the application install window and click "Installed" under the "Please install the SMA Connect Agent for optimal performance when launching bookmarks and clients."
- The first time your Mac opens the application, you will be asked if you know where it came from. Click Open to continue.
- You will get a prompt for the RDP Client Install. Click Open App Store.app
- Login with your Apple credentials
- Install the RDP Application
- Login with your work Windows credentials
For more VPN Articles, click here.