How do I temporarily turn off data submissions to VON in eNICQ 6.2?
There are times when you may need to stop eNICQ 6 from trying to submit data to Vermont Oxford Network. Usually it will be when VON Support asks you to do so. If you do need to disable submissions below are the steps to do so.
- Log into eNICQ 6.2 and open the Advance Menu Options by clicking on the gear icon in the top right.
- Select Center Management from that menu.
- Click on the Center whose submissions you wish to disable highlighting it in blue, and click the Disable Submissions button at the bottom of that window.
When submissions to VON have been disabled you will get a message in a red bar across the top of eNICQ 6.2 with the warning "Application is not submitting data to VON per your center's decision".
To reactivate submissions you just need to follow the following steps:
- Open the Advance Menu Options again and select Center Management
- Click on your center at the top of the window (again highlighting it in blue), and then click the "Enable Submissions" button at the bottom.