What are the system requirements for eNICQ 6?
eNICQ 6 Client Software, installed locally
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 8*, Windows® 8.1*, Windows® 10*
- Microsoft® .NET Framework version 4.6.1
- At least 400 MB of free disk space
- At least 1 GB of RAM
- Installer and client require Internet connection open to vtoxford.org and all sub-domains on ports 80 and 443.
Users will also need to have both "Read" and "Read & Execute" permissions to the C:\ProgramData folder and to the VON folder within the ProgramData folder on the workstation where the client application is installed.
*Depending on configuration, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 may require separate installation or enabling of .NET Framework version 4.6.1.
Microsoft® SQL Server® Express 2012, installed locally
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- 32-bit systems
- Computer with Intel or compatible 1GHz or faster processor (2 GHz or faster is recommended.)
- 64-bit systems
- 1.4 GHz or faster processor
- Minimum of 512 MB of RAM (2 GB or more is recommended.)
- 2.2 GB of available hard disk space
For more information on SQL Server® Express 2012, please visit the Microsoft® site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29062
Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 or higher, existing Standard or Enterprise Edition
- Supported SQL Server® Versions: Any 2012 or newer
- Supported Windows Server® Versions: N/A - The only requirement we have is it supports whatever version of SQL Server you are using.
- The starting database size is under 20 MB
- Maximum anticipated database size of 1 GB